In the early part of the 20th century Brickyard Farm was the local brick and tile manufacturer. Wilf's Barn has been restored from part of the brick making works and retains some features of the barn such as an exposed beam together with a stunning fireplace made from the original brick floor. The cottage is decorated with vintage and country furnishings which adds to it's charm. Underfloor heating makes it cosy in winter and french windows open onto a gravelled area which wraps around the cottage providing outdoor space to enjoy a cup of coffee in the sun or a chilled glass of white wine and a barbecue on a summer evening, an old trough and stone urns are filled with country flowers. Parking for one car is adjacent to the cottage.
Check in from 4pm
Check out by 11am
- open plan living/dining room with open fire
- HD Smart TV with Freeview so you can log in to your netflix and amazon accounts or watch your favourite catch up programmes
- Radio/CD player
- French doors open on to a terrace
- electric cooker
- lavazza coffe machine
- shared laundry facilities - automatic washing machine/drier
- bath/wc with over bath shower
- under floor heating throughout ground floor
- mezzanine bedroom area with velux window
- standard double bed with memory foam topper for extra comfort
- free Wifi
To book online please go to our Booking Page where you can book at the best prices with no extra fees
What is included
Our linen is luxurious egyptian cotton and for each guest there is a fluffy bath sheet, bath towel and cosy bathrobe.
A welcome pack of essentials such as milk, sugar, hot chocolate, tea, coffee (ground and instant), olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
Eco friendly cleaning products.
Electricity included, initial wood for the fire is included, thereafter available at cost.
Due to it's design and layout Wilf's Barn is not suitable for crawling babies, toddlers or small children.
Smoking is only permitted outside.
Access is approximately a quarter of a mile down a fairly bumpy farm track which is easily accessible for all but the lowest of vehicles.
Sorry but we do not accept dogs.